Friday 29 November 2013

80's Rock and Pop Photos

Toyah
Some of you have heard that I (Peter Stanway) was a photographer for the London-based music press during the early 1980's. It's true, I worked with many different and diverse bands and I have finally got round to putting it all together in a brand new website. Well, it would be more accurate to say that I am putting it all together.

Rather than wait until the site is fully populated, I thought you would rather see what's already uploaded and if you want to see a band that's listed just use the 'contact me' page and I'll prioritize uploading that band for you.
 
I have made these unique photos available to buy at great prices and various sizes. Have a look and tell me what you think. Your feedback will make the site better..... Click this link: 80's Rock and Pop Photos

No comments: