Training for Life
Philippians 2:5-11 …….. Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus: Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death — even death on a cross!
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
The 'Training for Life' course has five key elements:
1) Our spiritual life is developed through teaching from the bible and Godly lifestyle as we live out our lives in humility and reverence with holiness before God and men.
2) Through the practical work of everyday life we learn the joy of selfless servanthood.
3) In creative workshops the Holy Spirit reveals the majesty and the magnitude of God the creator and this becomes a platform for true worship.
4) As we learn to care for our physical bodies we are able to present ourselves before people and God in a way that brings our heavenly Father all the glory.
5) Through ministerial opportunities, the trainees will be able to share with others the richness of their revelations and their practical insights.
I have just returned from Africa. That means that I have been in six different countries on mission in the past five months.
My next long-haul mission will be to South India in November.
I am starting new students in September who will participate in our Training for Life course and some of them will accompany me on the India Mission.
I am restricting the intake to only six students; first-come-first-served. In this way the training will be more effective. If you are interested you should apply now.
Who will benefit from this course? Everyone!
The revelation imparted and the lifestyle developed will benefit everyone who is seeking fulfilment, joy and peace through an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit.
‘The Way Christian Ministries aims for excellence in all things. We are called to make disciples out of Christians.’
Lord Jesus, thank you for satisfying us with good things. Amen
For more information and application form: http://www.thewaycm.com/tfl.html
Follow this link to contact us: http://www.thewaycm.com/contact-us.html
YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4Y0B9E9yi4&feature=channel_page