Saturday 14 June 2008

Messed-Up People

Revival, what everyone is waiting on! All the Old Testament stuff like "Oh God rend the heavens" and people praying "God if only you loved Scotland as much as I did there would surely be Revival” ... sad really some friends of mine at bible college have got caught up in this. There is a church in Dudley that has had the anointing passed on to them and are now in Revival!! I don't have time to bore you all on this one.

I think Before we can experience Corporate Revival we must have a Personal Revival, an encounter with the living Lord Jesus who promised that He would send a comforter that would never leave us or forsake us no matter what we do he is Bigger than our issues and our sin!

I'm with Peter on this one. By the way I have tattoos so nothing personal Todd! Seems to me that there are a lot of messed up people getting even more messed up through this and the watchmen need to begin speaking out, I personally haven't seen much in the way of people coming to the Saviour in all of this either.


Thank
s for the blog Peter,
Martin

No comments: